Monday 19 March 2012

My best friend's birthday present!

Hi All

Well the other day I found myself in a bit of a situation - I forgot my best friend's birthday for over a week! To say I felt bad was an understatement(!) so I decided to get him something from the Lord of the Rings range at Games Workshop and to paint it for him.  I went along to my local store and got him the Sauron with Isildor and dead king model set.  I absolutely hate finecast with a massive passion (as you may know) but on inspection of these models, I was pleasantly surprised. The mace was straight and with a few smaller air bubbles the models were not too bad - also they took the paint rather well!
Anyways here are some piccies on the paint jobs.  Please comment if you like.

Cheers
Me!





No comments:

Post a Comment