Friday 7 September 2012

This Painting Abstinence is Hard!

Hi All

Release of the Dark Vengence box set, models screaming for paint, YouTube videos a plenty of people nicely painting models etc.!  Wow this not painting thing for a year is HHHAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDD!!!

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!  I know I must stay strong but I feel like I'm going through cold turkey or something!!!! I made the decision not to paint any models and to concentrate nearly all efforts on my PhD - makes perfect sense when you consider the final year of three years worth of work will help an awful lot to progress in the wider world (not to mention being a Dr!!), but the lure of the model and paint pot and GW staff can be awful!

Anyways I thought I would share this one with you and let you know that I am still here on the blog and still doing videos for my YouTube channel.

Catch you later and have fun painting - think of me and try not to laugh!!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment